Skip to main content

The new Rose in my Garden.

My rose is about to bloom. I brought this rose plant, and it had two flowers initially when I bought it from my home town. This flower in the photo below was the first to bloom after I planted it in the pot.

New rose petals are red. A new rose blooms from every branch that comes.

I have planted this plant in a pot. I put a lot of fertilizer in the soil. I added manure, chicken manure, albizia leaves, banana husks, and liquid manure obtained by pulverizing 'banana flower' to this.

Some of the leaves of this rose had turned yellow. So I cut them off. I cut off some of the branches that looked weak as well.

I was also interested in protecting this plant from fungal infections and insect damage. It is very important that this plant be healthy if it is to grow well. I first became aware of the tricks. I sprinkled the neem leaf extract once and soapy water about two or three times.

I can now see that my rose plant is growing healthy and luxuriant. Currently, three buds are visible on this tree.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's end violence against women.

   The world we see is beautiful. But there are so many aspects that are hidden so no one can see the real stories. Real faces are hidden from fake masks. There are a lot of tearful stories we don't get to see. Their pain is hidden in the hearts without being able to tell anyone.  A woman is a human being who is playing a major role in the family and in the society. Mainly the role of a woman is being a mother and has been behaving as a housewife in the past and at present. The woman held this roles because it is what nature gave her. However as time goes on the woman began to involve in doing what they like. The transformation of the society allowed the woman to chose her path as she prefers. Nowadays we can see the woman plays a leading role in earning money in addition to being a housewife. Now she goes beyond what mother nature gave her initially. This is an aspect that the society should focus on, because this is truly a burden for a woman. The woman is now used to this lifest

Kokis crispy and tasty

 For this traditional new year festival celebration, everyone makes traditional foods. Hmm I could make kokis only though there are many kinds of food.  To make kokis I allocated 300g rice flour, Coconut milk of one coconut, make 2 cups from it. About 1tsp of salt, 1tbsp of sugar.. you may add more for your taste preference. 🙂 1tsp of turmeric powder to give it a yellow colour.  1 egg to avoid stickiness ; helps easily removed from mould. I used 1tbsp of butter for the same reason . But I suggest that you need not use butter because it might cause the mould not to get enough of the batter as it increases slippery. Oil 500ml Let's see how we can make the batter for the kokis: Put rice flour into a bowl. Then add coconut milk (2 cups) little by little and stir it well. Add turmeric powder, salt, sugar and mix it well. I added butter as well but I recommend you not to.  We have finished making the batter...🙂 Next .. Sink the mould into the batter then sink the mould with the batter